Your games want to shine with the latest gaming monitors
Graphic: Will Joel/Polygon | Source image: Samsung, Acer [a combination of original artwork with multiple third-party assets]
black friday Even if you’re looking for something simple and inexpensive, it’s a great time to invest in a new gaming monitor. Acer Nitro XF273Or eventually you want to go big with a huge ultrawide like 45 inches. corsair zeneon flex. We found lots of great deals that you should check out. For high rollers, there are tons of deals on OLED gaming monitors like the 45-inch LG UltraGear curved OLED, as well as great high refresh rate 4K monitors. samsung odyssey arc. Below, we’ve compiled all the best gaming panel deals available at various retailers across the internet, sorted by highest resolution.
Best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- 27 inches is MSI G271CP Gaming monitor on sale for $124.99 (was $209.99).
- of Acer Nitro 27 inch monitor offers a 180Hz refresh rate and is on sale for $129.99, its lowest price to date ($199.99).
- of Scepter 32 inch curved gaming monitor The 240 Hz refresh rate product is currently discounted to $229.97 (was $249.99).
- 27 inches is Acer Nitro XF273 is a flat panel monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. Currently available for $149.99 (was $249.99).
- of Acer Nitro XZ320Q offers a 165Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved 1080p panel. It’s currently discounted to $169.99 at Newegg (was $229.99).
Best Black Friday deals on 1440p monitors
- 27 inches is LG UltraGear OLED Monitor The 240 Hz refresh rate product is currently discounted to $778.47 on Amazon (was $999.99). An IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate is also available. Amazon $199.99 (was $299.99).
- A slightly cheaper 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U, currently sells for: black and white photography $699.99 (was $999.99).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors on the market. 45 inch Corsair Xeneon Flex offers a 240Hz refresh rate and has a panel that can transform from flat to curved. Xeneon currently sells for $1,299.99 (was $1,999.99).
- of 49 inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate. Now available for $950.22 (was $999).
- Dell’s 32-inch, 165Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99. Get used to itsbuy and Dell (It was $349.99).
- HP Omen 34-inch curved gaming panel supports a 165Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99). However, if you want a similarly priced model that is VESA mount compatible, Newegg offers a 34-inch 144Hz. Gigabyte G34WQC $329.99 (was $399.99).
- best buy is offering the OLED version of Samsung’s Odyssey G9 gaming monitor at the best price ever. The impressive 49-inch screen retails for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). A slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, is sold below for $999.99. Amazon. The new model from Best Buy includes a remote control and other smart features, but is otherwise identical to the model sold by Amazon.
- Also, QLED model of Odyssey G9, refresh rate 120 Hz, discounted to the lowest price ever. The 49-inch monitor can be purchased for $799.99 (previously it was $1,199.99).
Best Black Friday Sale on 4K Monitors
- If you want a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate. LG Ultra Gear 32GQ750-B On sale for $498.14 (was $699.99)
- If you want a more modest 4K panel, the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor is currently on sale. best buy and Amazon $239.99 (was $289.99).
- Normally $499.99, but now 32 inch MSI G321CU Available on Amazon for $379.99. This curved 4K monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate and is FreeSync compatible.
- Samsung Odyssey Ark is available now for $1,799.99. Amazon and black and white photographythe lowest priced 55-inch curved 4K monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The flat panel Odyssey Neo G7 is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. You can currently choose from: best buy $499.99 (was $999.99).