The Early Access version is playable from start to finish, including side content. The full version will have major fixes and improvements based on player feedback. Sting expects the game to remain in Early Access for three to five months.
Yggdra Union: Don’t Fight Alone It was first released on the Game Boy Advance on March 23, 2006, followed by the PSP on January 24, 2008. was released in English, but the iOS, Android, and Switch versions are Japanese only.
Here’s an overview of the game: steam page:
Yggdra Union: Don’t Fight Alone Released in 2006, it evolved each time it was released on various platforms, and finally appeared on PC (Steam)!
Adjust the operation method and functions according to the PC! Added new features for the PC version! !
The Kingdom of Fantasia is ruled by a royal family that inherits the blood of the gods who created a stable era.
However, the Kingdom of Fantasia fell after being attacked by the Bronchia Empire.
Meanwhile, Yggdra, a girl who escaped alone.
With the kingdom’s last hope in hand, head to the farthest, southernmost tip of the continent.
She arrives and meets a boy, the king of thieves, Milano.
From that encounter, the battle to liberate Yggdra’s hometown begins…
Cooperation with Allies: Union System
A battle system where up to 5 people can battle at the same time depending on the character’s standing position! Let’s fight together with allies to defeat the powerful enemy!
One-shot reversal tactic card
Defeat the enemy with the power of cards with special moves! Let’s face the difficult situation by making full use of various effects! !
Additional Ported Content
- Additional Port Functionality
- Added rewind feature. (can be undone actionAs much as you like. )
- Added autosave function. (Even if you stop midway, you can start from any turn.)
- Added conversation log function.
- Added item hints to EXTRA content. (A hint will be displayed as to which stage the item is in.)
- Added battle speed adjustment function. (You can play from the beginning up to 5x speed.)
- The unit “Franky” participates in the war with a condition! (What if Flunky had achieved results in the first stage…?)
- Sound set function! (You can play by selecting from 3 types of sound sources.)
- trick function
- Features that make Milan Cruz-esque. (Milanor works as a hunter.)
- No enemy/ally crit function.
- Skill gauge MAX at the start of the battle (only your own army starts with the skill gauge MAX).
- Formation type reversal function. (Male and female knitting types are reversed.)
- The trick function is to press certain buttons that appear. How to spawn is described in the manual.
What’s new on PC
- Japanese voice / English voice can be switched. (You can easily switch at any time during the event.)
- Added free save. (You can now save freely during battle.)
- unlimited use of items EAsSY mode. (Items can now be used indefinitely only in EASY mode.)
- Unequip (You can now unequip midway)
- Item break adjustment. (Weapons cannot be used without being broken by item breaks.)
- Fully compatible with in-game mouse/keyboard/controllers.
- You can adjust the keyboard button layout.
View new set of screenshots in the gallery.